Aaron Almeida, sophomore, has always needed a creative outlet, and since he sucks at art, writing is a great way for him to do that. He enjoys writing poetry and creative pieces, although pieces based on his hobbies also interest him. Aaron also enjoys school, which consumes most of his time. When he isn’t doing homework, he likes listening to music, skating, biking, and sitting in his room alone. He enjoys partaking in cardio based pain, more commonly known as cross country. Aaron’s favorite book is The Road.
More of Aaron Almeida’s Work:
- Someone is Going to Stab You (Metaphorically Speaking, Anyway) - The saying goes that actions speak louder than words, and in my humble opinion, that is often the case. InContinue Reading
- Revolutionized the Rhyme - This poem’s pretty stupid This poem’s about as lame As trying to dissect it, Or writing it for fame. OnContinue Reading
- Mr. Punk Pants - This “art,” if you can call it that, is just a pair of old Levis that I painted on withContinue Reading
- Spoon - Tuesday, July 2 Spoon hated everything, especially himself, but he liked biking. Spoon woke up around 7:00 only to actuallyContinue Reading
- Hawaiian Vans - They don’t really match with much, Save my mood and the gully Button down aloha shirts Over sweaty tees, jeans,Continue Reading
- Demon Days: An Only Slightly Biased Review - Demon Days was the second major album released by alternative pop outfit and virtual band Gorillaz. Former Blur headman, DamonContinue Reading