Daelynn Lopez, sophomore, runs for cross country and participates in Missions and Creative Worship. She loves writing because it gives her another way of expression that actions or verbal words may not be able to. Her favorite book is Turtles All the Way Down by John Green because he is one of her favorite authors.
More of Daelynn Lopez’s Work:
- A Broken World Playlist - “Peace on Earth” (U2) – 2000 “Where is the Love?” (Black Eyed Peas) – 2003 “Waiting on the World toContinue Reading
- Rich and Young - I sat in the pews of Ponderosa Chapel, cheering along side my peers as the lights dimmed. I knew theContinue Reading
- “What Shall it Profit a Man?”: The Story Of Little Willie G - 1955. Age 9. Antonio Garcia, along with school friends, signed up for a talent show. Performing onstage was something foreignContinue Reading
- Twelve Days of Christmas - On the First Day of Christmas, Our family bought a tree And decorated it with tinsel and garland, Placing ourContinue Reading
- An Open Letter to Autumn - Dear Autumn, Welcome back! I hope you’ve been well. Almost everyone I know has been anxiously awaiting your arrival. WeContinue Reading
- The Mend - I’m no stranger to pain, Loneliness is an old friend. Words paint black stains, The more shreds, the harder toContinue Reading