By Hannah Williamson
- Yes, you do need your calculator for that chem test.
- Check. The. Calendar.
- Even when I’m trying to be as concentrated and focused as possible, Netflix just always seems to appear on my screen and consume 4 hours of my life.
- Apparently, the memo “halls are for walking, sides are for talking” has not yet reached everyone.
- Joining an academy was a fantastic choice.
- Bunsen burners are terrifying pieces of machinery. I’m positive that they were only created to make tenth graders tremble as they try to handle turning on the gas and positioning the match correctly. Even then, there’s the pressure of hoping fingers remain intact and not destroyed by the flame that seems to be traveling further down the match with each thumping heartbeat.
- No, I’m not a good driver.
- I will never, ever learn to navigate my way through a periodic table. The most efficient way I will be able to find Boron is taking my index finger and manually searching through the entire table until I find what I’m looking for.
- No matter how old I get, the easiest way to remember something is to put it into a song.
Photo Credits: Pinterest