Hannah Williamson, sophomore, enjoys writing and reading. She is excited to be a part of the Humanities Academy and share her passions with others. When she is not writing, she enjoys playing softball with her teammates. She also loves being with her family and friends. Hannah’s favorite book to read is The Great Gatsby.
More of Hannah Williamson’s Work:
- 9 Things I’ve Learned As A Sophomore - By Hannah Williamson Yes, you do need your calculator for that chem test. Check. The. Calendar. Even when I’m tryingContinue Reading
- My Sister and I - For 10 years we held our stuffed animals dearly Our princess costumes and crowns well-worn and loved After being traipsedContinue Reading
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - With Christmas only a few days away, people are scrambling to pick out their trees and decorations before December 25th.Continue Reading
- We Cannot Live Like This - If you go into a Google search and type in “how many,” one of the first things to pop upContinue Reading
- Dear Summer, - Dear Summer, We seem to always be waiting upon your arrival. After Easter break, we seem to be thrown intoContinue Reading
- Novel vs. Hollywood: The Fault in Our Stars - John Green’s spectacular novel, The Fault in Our Stars, is a heartwarming book that makes any reader smile, cry, andContinue Reading